‘I begged from friends and toasters’ Actress Nkechi Blessing drops a bombshell about her N800 million mansion
Nollywood actress Nkechi Blessing amidst her messy breakup with her ex-boyfriend, Opeyemi Falegan, has dropped a bombshell about his newly built mansion worth N800 million.
A few months after her mother’s death, Nkechi Blessing unveiled her new mansion, which she felt so much pain that her mother was not alive to see it.
In a post shared on her Instagram page, Nkechi Blessing said nobody could claim her sweat, and if anyone thinks they had contributed to the building of the house, they should come forward with a receipt.
According to Nkechi Blessing, ninety per cent of the money she used in building the house came from her earnings on Instagram, and the remaining ten per cent are from friends and toasters.
She wrote: Nobody fit claim my sweat if your one naira Dey this my cubicle Abeg come forward with receipt Owo Alata,Owo oniyo na em dey inside 90% of d money for this Cubicle I made on this same App the remaining 10% na beg beg from friends and toasters E clear pass DSTV and GOD will do more and more and more for me and you that will type AMEN pls follow @omoluabiholdings For affordable Lands.
The9jafresh recalls Nkechi Blessing was mocked online following her messy breakup with her politician boyfriend, Opeyemi Falegan.
After bragging that nothing can separate her relationship, well, the relationship has been separated as her ex-boyfriend took to his Instagram live to warn the public to stop merging him with the actress.
According to him, he has built his reputation and doesn’t want it to be stained.
Nigerians are having a field day mocking the actress over the crash of her relationship.
Many noted how the actress had overhyped the relationship and made many feel like they were destined for life.