Five Things You Didn’t Know About Late Actor Ahmed Alasari
Ahmed Alasari, also known as Ishola Durojaiye, was a Nollywood Yoruba actor who was well known for playing herbalists in films.
The Yoruba movie industry is still missing the late Alasari has he left this sinful year for more than 11 years. In remembrance of the actor, we decide to share 5 things might not know about him.
1. Ahmed Alasari was born in 1965 in Abeokuta, Ogun State Capital, Southwestern part of Nigeria.
2. He had two wives, Basirat and Adijat Durojaiye and five children.
3. He died on Sunday, March 10, 2011, and was buried on March 15 in his town, Ita Elega which is in Abeokuta.
4. He died following injuries sustained in a fatal car accident.
5. His newly bought Toyota Jeep somersaulted at the Onipepeye area of Lagos/Abeokuta Expressway. on his way to Lagos for a television show.
6. Five years after his death, one of his widows was crushed to death by a truck in the Adatan area of Abeokuta.