My daughter’s roommate, friend poisoned her with hypo”- Ronke Oshodi oke cries out (Video)
Nigerian actress, Ronke Oshodi Oke narrated how her daughter was poisoned by either her friends or roommates.
In the video posted on her Instagram page, Ronke called out her daughter’s tertiary institution for their act of negligence.
According to her, she got a distress call at 3:45 am informing her that her daughter was in the hospital because she drank hypo.
On getting there, she saw her daughter in distress as she was crying and looking disheveled.
Though how her daughter drank hypo remains a mystery to everyone, she feels her friends/roommates were trying to poison her.
Ronke stated that she bought her daughter a nontransparent water bottle, which she took to school, and drinks from with a straw, which made it possible for her to be poisoned.
Not disclosing the name of the institution, Ronke Oshodi warned them not to mess with her kids as she wouldn’t take it lightly with them if there is a reoccurrence.
“About 3 weeks ago, they called me around 3:45 am that my daughter Jumy drank hypo. I went to the school and I met her crying, she wasn’t herself. It seems like her friends kept hypo in her water to kill her.
I intentionally do not want to mention the name of the school because I don’t want to ruin them.
Issuing the school a warning, she said, “If anything happens to my daughter, I wouldn’t take it lightly”.
She added, “We went to three hospitals before she became okay”.
Watch her speaks below: