Reactions as actress Wumi Toriola join NYSC @50 challenge
Nollywood actress, Wumi Toriola, has taken to social media to participate in the viral “NYSC @50” challenge.
A few days ago, National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) that was established in 1973, marked its 50th anniversary.
As part of the celebration, many took to their various social media platforms to share photos of them in their NYSC uniform.
Joining them, Wumi Toriola, who served in Ede Camp and was a Lagos corper, shared a throwback photo of her in her uniform.
She caption the photo with, “Nysc @50, #lagoscorper#, #edecamp, #nysc”
Many of her fans and followers have since taken to the comment section to react to the photo.
See reactions and the photo below;
– Aunty mi it’s all shades of wrong😂😂😂
– Awwwn same as me! Ede camp but a Lagos corper🥰
– Which kind belt is that 😂😂😂 Omo make I cherish my belt now this one no be am 😂😂
– Assuming say you go dey my camp, I for done give Belle aje😍
– Sis @wumitoriola so you served in ede osun state, and you relocated to Lagos. I did serve in ede osun state. God continue to bless you Sis 🙏🙏
– My woman sky is your limit keep Soaring ogo agbaye irawo re koni wole lojiji inshallah
– Abeg year oooo cos I be Lagos corper batch A too and Ede camp as well . 2010/2011
– My beautiful roommate. No dull moment with you🙌