Actress Khabirat Kafidipe Biography – Age, Career, Education, Early Life, Family, Awards, Instagram, Movies And Net Worth
- Let us discuss Khabirat Kafidipee’s Biography in terms of her Age, Career, Education, Early Life, Family, Movies And Net Worth and much more.
Kabirah Kafidipe is a film actress, director, and producer working in the Nigerian film industry. As a result of her performance in the Nigerian movie Saworoide, which was released in 1999 and was directed and produced by Tunde Kelani, she gained the nickname “Araparegangan.”
The great performances that Khabirat Kafidipe has given in the past have helped her become a well-known actress in her home country of Nigeria. Discovering some hidden information about Khabirat Kafidipe is a top priority.
In this article, I will discuss Khabirat Kafidipe’s biography, career, age, place of birth, net worth, Movies, and given name. Let’s start with her profile.
|Full Name:||Khabirat Kafidipe|
|Date of Birth:||July 29, 1980|
|Place of Birth::||Abeokuta, Nigeria|
|State of Origin:||Ogun State|
|Occupation:||Actress, Movie Producer|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
Khabirat Kafidipe Biography
Kabirah Kafidipe (popularly called Arapa-re-gangan) was born on July 29th, 1980 in her hometown of Ikereku, a town in Abeokuta, Ogun state, Nigeria. She is a Nigerian actress, director and producer.
Khabirat Khabirat is 41 years old.
Khabirat Kafidipe Early Life adnd Education
The 29th of July was the day Kafidipe was born. Someone who was born and raised in the community of Ikereku, which is located within Abeokuta, the state capital of Ogun State in southwestern Nigeria. She started her education at Abeokuta Grammar School, where she earned her West Africa School Certificate. After that, she went on to Olabisi Onabanjo University and earned her bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication there.
Khabirat Kafidipe Career
Kafidipe made her acting debut in the 1996 Mainframe Productions and MNET production of the short film “The White Handkerchief,” in which she played her first role. After that, she appeared in the film “Saworoide,” which is the motion picture that propelled her into the public eye. Since that time, she has been a part of the creation of a number of Yoruba films, the most notable of which being Agogo Eewo, Obiri Oloja, and Oju Kan Epa, amongst others.
Kabira and her sister, Ayisat, both realized their potentials and went into the film industry after gaining notoriety for their performances in the movie Saworoide, which was directed by Tunde Kelani and starred Kunle Afolayan. In the movie, Kabira’s love affair with another rook, Arese-ja-bata (played by Tunde Kelani), gets complicated when they get involved with some bad guys. First, they came out with the album Oga, the success of which led to the creation of Iwalewa a little under two years later. However, ever since that time, the film sisters have virtually disappeared from public view. The year 2010 saw the release of their latest movie, titled Malaika.
Dazzling Mirage is a Nigerian drama film that was released in 2014 and stars Kabira. Tunde Kelani was the film’s producer and director. She was the producer of the movie Bintu, which was released in 2015 and had its premiere at the R & A Hotel in Opebi in Ikeja, which is located in the state of Lagos.
Khabirat Khabirat Personal Life
She discussed her experiences with males in an interview that took place on February 10, 2007, with the website Nigerianfilms.com. She talked about how males in general can be impolite at times, and how many of them look for opportunities to take advantage of women. The actress reportedly stated that “Many [Nigerian] males are opportunists, and they want to benefit financially off the female artistes. Even when there isn’t really anything going on between the two of them, all they want to do is hang out with you and pretend like they’re dating you in front of other people.” She enjoys entertaining children by singing, dancing, reading, and taking care of them.
Khabirat Khabirat Filmography
|The White Handkerchief||Tunde Kelani||1999|
|The Campus Queen||Tunde Kelani||2004|
|The Narrow Path||Tunde Kelani||2006|
|Iwalewa||Aisha and Kabirah Kafidipe||2006|
|Dazzling Mirage||Tunde Kelani||2014|
Khabirat Khabirat Awards
- Her lead role in Iwalewa, a 2006 Nigerian film fetched her the Africa Movie Academy Awards of Best Actress in a Leading Role
- Years later, she earned a nomination at the Africa Movie Academy Award for Best Actress In Leading Role
Interesting Facts About Khabirat Kafidipe You Do Not Wish to Miss Out
- Khabirat was born on July 29, 1980 in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. She is 40 years of age. Her beginning signal is Leo. Kafidipe celebrates her birthday each July 29 in a stunning ceremony alongside her household, relations, and buddies. She loves shock presents, events, and ingesting on her anniversary celebrations.
- Khabirat was born to each mother and father in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. She is of Igbo tribe, Nigerian nationwide, and citizen. Khabirat is a Muslim of African ethnicity and black race. However, the celebrated actress has not disclosed particulars, together with names, age, and occupation of her mother and father and siblings in public. We are following up on this part, and we will add the info as soon as it’s obtainable from our sources.
- Khabirat is a really lovely, scorching, and horny lady endowed with an enthralling slim physique with fairly scorching curves. Her physique measurements, together with breast, waist, and hip measurement, are 33-27-35 inches, respectively. Kafidipe has a top of 5 toes 7 inches (1.70 m) and weighs 121 lbs (55 Kg). She places on a costume of measurement 10 (US) and shoe measurement 5 (US). Her wonderful look is complimented by her black pores and skin, hair, and eyes, making her charmingly engaging and thrilling to followers. Her horny face and scorching physique make her individuals’s favourite in Nollywood films.
- Khabirat acquired her training in Nigeria. She acquired her elementary and highschool training In Ogun State. The onscreen goddess obtained her bachelor’s diploma in Mass Communication from Olabisi Onabanjo University.
- Khabirat is a married lady with two kids. She is married to the love of her soul, Victor Cocker. The couple resides a contented marriage life with no stories of marriage scandal, separation or divorce claims. Details about her courting historical past, engagement and marriage ceremony should not obtainable within the public area. We are holding tabs on this part, and we will add the info as soon as they’re obtainable.
- Khabirat retains a low profile on her marriage life. She has not disclosed particulars together with names, age and occupation particulars of her kids in public. We are holding tabs on this part, and we will add the info as soon as they’re obtainable.
- Khabirat commenced her appearing profession when she was first featured within the movie The White Handkerchief, taking part in a minor position. She exhibited nice expertise and creativity that attracted film administrators and producers that allotted her extra important roles. Kabirah was later featured within the movie, The Virgin.
- Kafidipe has been featured in films alongside famend business icons like Yul Edochie, Ken Erics, Chinenye Nnebe, Stephen Emeka Odimgbe, Rex Nonso, Walter Anga, Alexx Ekubo, Ebele Okaro, Luchy Donalds, Crystal Okoye, Chucks Omalicha, Gentle Jack, Jerry Williams amongst others.
- Khabirat has been featured in over 100 films taking part in completely different roles. She is a really inventive, gifted actress who has a means of attracting followers and holding them enticed. Khabirat is blessed with film position interpretation information that makes her carry out huge roles, primarily romance, amorous affairs, African traditions, household life, faculty romance, royalty, and comedian roles.
- Khabirat is without doubt one of the highest-earning fast-rising Nollywood stars. She is approximated to earn $20,000 per movie position or tv drama sequence episode. She has not raised any points regarding her wage worth, and he or she loves her job as a Nollywood film actress.
- Khabirat is without doubt one of the richest and influential upcoming Nollywood actresses in Nigeria. She is rated to be price $700,000, together with her earnings, investments, and belongings. Kafidipe earns her huge wealth primarily from Nollywood film appearing alongside different enterprise ventures. She owns costly homes, vehicles and lives a lavish life-style that motivates many individuals in Nigeria and Afric
Khabirat Khabirat Net worth
She has an estimated net worth of 5,000,000 dollars.
Thank you for taking the time to read Khabirat Khabirat’s Full Biography And Net Worth, which includes her Date Of Birth, State Of Origin, Marriage, Children, House, Cars, Educational Background, Qualifications, Childhood, History, Wikipedia, Bio, Siblings, and much more.
If you have any further information regarding The Full Biography And Profile Of Khabirat Khabirat, please contact us via the comment box below or by our email address on the contact us page.